Amazon has gotten the jump on all it’s competitors by starting their Cyber Monday deals today (Saturday, November 29).
Amazon will be offering these deals from now until Friday, December 5th and include TV’s, tech gadgets, clothing, toys and more.
Many of these items are limited deals of the day and not all will be immediately available so you will want to check back with Amazon to make sure you don’t miss anything.
Times and dates for limited deals that have been released are included. We will update the information as it becomes available.
Also, those who install the Amazon mobile app on their phones or tablet will get additional savings and exclusive offers.
Cyber Monday deals include:
– Up to 40% off on all video games.
– A Samsung or Sony 40″ 1080p LED TV: $298.
– 15 % back in rewards on select LG TV’s (sign-up is not required to earn rewards).
– LG 49″ Smart 4K Ultra HD LED TV: $999 plus 15% back in rewards
– Acer Chromebook: $149.
– HP 110-430 Desktop + 2371d 23-inch Monitor Bundle, $299.99.
– Up to 50% off select Logitech products.
– House of Cards Season 2: $14.96. Starts at 1:20 A.M. (EST) on Saturday, November 29 (1-day deal).
– The Godfather: The Coppola restoration (5-disc DVD). Starts 3:20 A.M. (EST) on Saturday, November 29 (1-day deal) .
– True Blood season 6 (4-disc DVD set): $16.99. Starts at 3:20 A.M. (EST) on Saturday, November 29 (1-day deal).
Headphones and Sound systems:
– 25% off iHome Bluetooth executive music station *NEW
– $30 off Bose headphones.
– Up to $50 in Amazon.com credit when you purchase Sonos wireless speakers.
– 25% off splash-proof Phillips Bluetooth speakers *NEW
– Save $25 on select DEWALT, Bosch and Makita tools when you spend $100.
– $10 off select Stanley tools when you spend $50.
– Save 20% on the Automatic Smart Driving assistant.
– Crayola Spin Art paint maker: $14.99. Starts 9:30 A.M. (EST) Saturday, November 29 (1-day deal).
There will be a lot more deals so be sure t0 check back with us, as we will add them as they become available.
Do you think Amazon was smart to start their Cyber Monday deals early? Tell us what you think about it below.