Black Friday has become a multi-day event, as many stores are opened from Thanksgiving through the weekend.
Retailers are having tons of sales both in-stores and online on everything from electronics to clothing.
To help you navigate all these deals Consumer Press has composed this article telling you everything you need to know about Walmart, Best But & JC Penney.
We’ve listed their store hours, special discounts and some of their biggest sale items to help make your shopping experience a little easier. We’ve also included links to each stores website and sales ads so you can see everything they have on sale.
You can also check out our other article, which has information for Macy’s, Target & Kmart.
Walmart: Walmart has single-handedly taken over Black Friday, as they have turned the entire week into an event, starting from Friday, November 22 and running through until Cyber Monday, December 1.
The store will open at 6 A.M. (EST) on Thanksgiving (November 27) and remain open through the weekend.
From 6 P.M. (EST)- 7 P.M. (EST) is their first event : the 1-hour guarantee on select items (in-stores only).
If those items sell out within the 1st hour they will offer you a chance to purchase it at a later date and have it delivered to your Walmart in time for Christmas.
Event 1 items from 6-7 P.M. (EST) include:
– Vizio Smart Class 65″ LED HDTV: $648, SAVE $350.
– iPad Mini 16 GB with Wi-Fi: $199 + Free $30 Walmart gift card, SAVE $40.
-Beats By Dre Wireless headphones: $149, SAVE $130.
– XBox One: Halo Chief The Master Chief Collection Bundle: $329 + a $30 Walmart Gift Card for free. Bundle includes access to Halo Guardians Beta game, 4 classic Halo games and a download of the digital series Halo: Nightfall.
-HP Intel Celeron Touch laptop (15.6″ scree, 4 GB memory & 500 GB hard drive): $249.
Plus additional items, including cameras, phones and more.
Event 2 starts at 8 P.M. (EST) on Thanksgiving and will continue while supplies last (in-stores only):
Event 2 items starting at 8 P.M. (EST) include:
-Samsung 60″ Smart Class HDTV: $798, SAVE $200.
-Fitbit wristband: $69, SAVE $30.
-Beats BY Dre Solo Drenched headphones: $99.95 + Free $30 Walmart gift card, SAVE $70.
-HP 19″ all-in-one ( AMD E1 -2500 accelerated processor, 4 GB memory & 500 GB hard drive): $349.
There are also additional deals on sound bars, Blu-ray players and more.
Event 3 begins at 8 A.M. (EST) on Friday, November 28 (in-stores only) and will continue while supplies last.
Event 3 items starting at 8 A.M. (EST) include:
– 30% off select items from 6 A.M. (EST) until noon, including select Samsung TV’s and home audio systems, artificial Christmas trees and lights, select Fisher-Price toys, all music CD’s & $9.98 Beauty sets.
-Diamond deals Friday through Sunday: SAVE $10 on items $28=$38, SAVE $25 on items $48-$88, SAVE $30 on items $98-$138, SAVE $50 on items $148-$278 and SAVE $100 on items $298-$798.
You will also find hundreds of more items in-stores as well as online .
Best Buy: Their Black Friday sales run from 5 P.M. (EST) to 1 A.M. (EST) on Thanksgiving day (November 27) and all day Friday (November 28) from 8 A. M. (EST) to 10 P.M. (EST).
There sales will be in-stores and online, with online only Doorbusters available all day on Thanksgiving.
Tickets will be handed out for in-store Doorbusters 2 hours before they open- there are only a limited number of tickets so it will be first-come, first-serve.
In-store Thanksgiving Day Doorbusters include:
-Panasonic 50″ LED 1080p HDTV: $199
-Beats By Dre, Beats Solo HD On Ear: $79.99. SAVE $70.
-GoPro Hero3+ Silver Edition: $249.99. Save $50
– DVD’s such as Maleficent, How To Train Your Dragon 2 and more: $9.99
– All iPad Air 2’s on sale for $299 (16 GB, 64 GB & 128 GB). SAVE $100.
-Apple Macbook Pro (13.3″ display, 4 GB memory & 500 GB hard drive ) or Apple iMac (21.5″ display, 8 GB memory & 500 GB hard drive): $899.99. SAVE $200.
-Video Games, such as Madden 2025, NBA 2K15, Watchdogs and other select games on sale: $29.99. SAVE $30.
In-store Black Friday Doorbusters include:
– Windows 8 10.1″ tablet: $149.99. SAVE $80.
– Apple MacBook Air 11.6″ (Intel Core i5): $779.99, Save $120.
– Vizio 50″ LED 1080p Smart HDTV: $499.99. Save $200.
Check your preview ad for even more savings on cameras, MP3 players and more.
JC Penney: Stores will open at 5 P.M. (EST) on Thanksgiving and there will be online shopping deals starting Thanksgiving morning and running through Saturday, November 29.
– In-stores only: $10 off $10 or more, while supplies last and 1 in every $100 coupons will be for $100 off $100 or more.
– In-stores only, Friday from 6 A.M. (EST) to 1 P.M. (EST): $20 bonus cash when you spend $75 or more.
Doorbuster deals run from 5 P.M. (EST) on Thanksgiving until 1 P.M. (EST) on Friday and include:
– Bath towels for $299, SAVE $7.
-Boots for Her from 9 & Co., a.n.a and more: $19.99, SAVE $20-$60.
-60% off all Worthington dresses and apparel for women.
-60% off Liz Clairborne apparel for women
_60% off select sleepwear for women: $7.99-$23.99, SAVE $15-$50.
-50-60% off Boys & Girls Arizona apparel: $4.49-$15.99, SAVE $10-$40
-Men’s select sweaters from St. John’s Bay and more: $14.99, SAVE $25-$30.
-20-60% off men’s athletic apparel.
-50% off select men’s Champion Fleece: $13.99-$19.99, Save $15-$30.
– 65% off all gold, sterling silver, crystal and cubic zirconia jewelry.
Plus find additional Doorbusters on housewares, bedding, tools and more.
What do you think of these Black Friday sales? Let us know if you plan to take advantage of any of these sales below.