Looking for a couple of books to add to your Kindle, Nook or Kobo collection? Here’s today’s round-up of heavily discounted ebooks courtesy of BookBub:
• “Necromancer” by Gordon R. Dickson ($1.99) – From a legendary Nebula and Hugo Award winner: Hoping to regenerate his missing arm after an accident, Paul Formain puts his faith in the Chantry Guild, a group bent on destroying civilization through Alternate Laws. The future of humanity hangs in the balance in this captivating induction to the Childe Cycle.
• “The Cycle of Arawn: The Complete Trilogy” by Edward W. Robertson ($0.99) – A magical trilogy that follows young Dante Galand, penniless and lonely, as he strives to become one of the greatest sorcerers ever known. But will his skill be great enough to save his people?
• “The Bible” by Karen Armstrong ($1.99) – The Bible is the foundation of Christianity and the most widely distributed book on earth. This thought-provoking account follows the political and social influences that molded it from a scattered oral history to the defining religious text it is today. “[A] richly interwoven and often surprising history” (BookPage).
• “Leadership” by James MacGregor Burns ($1.99) – What does it take to be a leader? From a Pulitzer Prize and National Book Award winner comes a definitive volume of the most important qualities of leadership. Learn from in-depth analysis of powerful and influential individuals like Napoleon, Gandhi, and FDR.
• “The Dig” by Michael Siemsen ($0.99) – Matt Turner’s gift is also his greatest weakness — when he touches an object, he can sense its entire history. His power leads him to an archaeological dig in Kenya, where his shocking discovery changes history forever… A compelling thrill-ride with over 200 five-star reviews on Amazon!
Check out the rest of today’s e-book deals over on the main BookBub website.