Looking for a couple of books to add to your Kindle, Nook or Kobo collection? Here’s today’s round-up of heavily discounted ebooks courtesy of BookBub:
• “No Cry for Help” by Grant McKenzie – “Terrific” (Lee Child): During a routine shopping trip, Wallace’s wife and sons disappear — and back home, all traces of their existence have vanished. Now Wallace must find the captor before it’s too late…
• “Coming Home for Christmas” by Jenny Hale – When Allie’s hired to plan a holiday party at the Ashford Estate before the family sells it, she’s delighted. But as Allie becomes tangled in their lives — especially that of her handsome boss, Robert — she can’t help hoping a Christmas miracle will keep everyone together.
• “Everywhere That Mary Went” by Lisa Scottoline – From a New York Times bestselling and Edgar Award-winning author comes a “page turner that whips through legal labyrinths and emotional mazes” (Nora Roberts). Mary is working hard to make partner at her law firm when she starts getting sinister phone calls from someone who sees her every move…
• “Edward Adrift” by Craig Lancaster – A charming read with nearly 300 Amazon five-star reviews! Edward Stanton has Asperger’s and his well-being depends on a rigid routine. But when he travels outside of his comfort zone to help a friend’s teenage son, he finds his one true love.
• “Too Jewish: The Next Generation” by Patty Friedmann – Determined not to end up like her harsh, narcissistic mother, 30-something Darby Cooper sets out to pave her own future in this “quirky, irreverent, and irresistible” coming-of-age story (Publishers Weekly).
Check out the rest of today’s e-book deals over on the main BookBub website.