Looking for a couple of books to add to your Kindle, Nook or Kobo collection? Here’s today’s round-up of heavily discounted ebooks courtesy of BookBub:
• “The Living Dead” by John Joseph Adams – Let some of today’s most celebrated authors take you on a journey through the best zombie literature of the last three decades. Featuring work by Stephen King, George R. R. Martin, Clive Barker, Neil Gaiman, and more! With over 2,000 five-star ratings on Goodreads.
• “The Vegetarian’s Bible” by Inga-Britta Sundqvist – Enjoy fresh and nutrient-rich veggies while losing weight, gaining energy, and discovering a healthier you with every bite. Simple how-to recipes for yummy dishes from appetizers to stir-fry promise to delight even the pickiest eaters.
• “The Warning” by Jonas Saul – A blessing and a curse: Sarah Roberts has the power to speak with the dead. But after receiving an ominous warning from beyond the grave, she sets out to wreak revenge on her sister’s killer — only to be hunted herself! Over 150 five-star reviews on Amazon.
• “Terrified” by Kevin O’Brien – After pregnant Megan fakes her own death, her sadistic husband Glenn is convicted of murder. Years later, her greatest nightmare begins when Glenn is released from prison… From a New York Times bestselling author who “takes readers into the darkest corners of the human mind” (Tess Gerritsen).
• “Of Moths & Butterflies” by V.R. Christensen – Follow this captivating tale of Imogen, a Victorian heiress who disguises herself as a maid named Gina to escape the trappings of her wealthy, twisted family. Can an arranged marriage set her free, or will her past catch up with her? Nearly 120 five-star reviews on Amazon!
Check out the rest of today’s e-book deals over on the main BookBub website.