Looking for a couple of books to add to your Kindle, Nook or Kobo collection? Here’s today’s round-up of heavily discounted ebooks courtesy of BookBub:
• “How the Scots Invented the Modern World” by Arthur Herman – This New York Times bestseller provides a rich and vital history of Scotland and the crucial impact its people had on the modern world. “Herman’s book tells an exciting story with gusto… its range and narrative verve make it an entertaining and illuminating read” (Sunday Times).
• “King Arthur” by Christopher Hibbert – Everyone knows about King Arthur and his Knights of the Round Table. But was Camelot a mere legend or a real kingdom? Let a historian take you on a journey to meet the man behind some of the most powerful stories of our time.
• “Insanity” by Cameron Jace – Hannibal meets Alice in Wonderland in this dark fantasy. Alice Wonder is a patient in a lunatic asylum after accidentally killing her classmates. But an odd Professor Caterpillar not only believes that Alice is sane, but that she can catch the worst of Wonderland’s criminals.
• “Origin” by J. A. Konrath – From an author who’s sold over 1 million ebooks comes a chilling tale with over 350 five-star Amazon reviews. Linguist Andrew Dennison is snatched by the government and given a secret task — to translate the words of an ancient demon. But when the mission goes awry, he must fight to save the world.
• “Executive Seduction” by Jennifer Probst – From a New York Times bestselling author! When Chandler seeks out powerful businessman Logan Grant to save her yoga studio, she doesn’t know he wants to do much more than business with her. She also doesn’t know about the shocking conspiracy going on right under her nose…
Check out the rest of today’s e-book deals over on the main BookBub website.