Looking for a couple of books to add to your Kindle or Nook collection? Here’s today’s round-up of heavily discounted ebooks courtesy of BookBub:
• “Adolf Hitler: The Definitive Biography” by John Toland – From a Pulitzer Prize-winning author comes a biography of one of history’s villains. Filled with information gleaned from over 200 interviews with individuals who knew Adolph Hitler, this biography presents a detailed and exhaustive account of a man who wreaked havoc on the modern world.
• “1929: Jonathan’s Cross” by M.L. Gardner – A poignant tale of love and loss with nearly 350 five-star Amazon reviews: Jonathan, Aryl, and Caleb lose everything in the 1929 stock market crash — and discover, with their families, what it feels like to start from scratch.
• “Prince of Magic” by Linda Winstead Jones – Discover this romance filled with “punchy battle scenes and steamy lovemaking” (Publishers Weekly). Ariana Fyne Varden learned the art of healing as a child, so when the sexy enchanter Sian tells her she’s a chosen warrior, she doesn’t exactly listen. But she may not have a choice…
• “Teardrop” by Lauren Kate – From a #1 New York Times bestselling author comes an epic novel that will give you goosebumps. After her mother’s death, Eureka inherits a strange book about a heartbroken girl. Now she’s about to discover that the story holds the key to a whole new world — one full of romance, deadly secrets, and dangerous magic.
• “Quoth the Raven” by Jane Haddam – A twisting, atmospheric mystery from an Edgar Award–nominated author: As Halloween approaches, the disappearance of a hated professor and the death of his secretary shock a small, rural university. Can former FBI agent Gregor Demarkian identify a murderer among the strange faculty and costumed students?
Check out the rest of today’s ebook deals over on the main BookBub website.