Target rolled out its sales ad this week to target a holiday that some of us find difficult to shop for: Father’s Day!
If you’re like me and have a dad and husband who is near impossible to shop for, here are some ideas courtesy of Target:
1. Men’s Polos and Shorts 40% off: Summer is here! Every dad needs an outfit to keep him cool while he’s out with the family on another summer adventure. Available in-stores and online at Target.com, its a gift that surely won’t disappoint.
2. Norelco Shavers $10 off: Find the perfect shaver to control Dad’s grizzly bear look with this offer on Norelco Phillips shavers. You can find a Beardtrimmer on sale for $29.99 or a full shaver for $59.99.
3. Apple iPad Air 16GB: Receive a $50 gift card when you buy this iPad for $499. Its sure to keep dad busy for hours!
4. All Vizio TVs on sale: Perfect for your couch potato dad (that’s mine!). Save $50 on a 42” Vizio for $429.99, or go big and save $100 on a Vizio 55” for only $699.99.
5. Sony Greatest Hits and Xbox Platinum Hits: 30% off. For the gamer dad in your life, a video game would be perfect with that new TV. Games include Gran Turismo V, Infamous, Grand Theft Auto IV, and many more.
Shoppers using a Target RedCard save an extra 5% off everything in the store.
Offers valid June 1st- June 7th, 2014.
Father’s Day is Sunday, June 15th.
What are you doing to honor dad?
Let us know below.