If you’re prone to losing or damaging your Samsung phone and are willing to shell out some cash for a more comprehensive warranty, then you’ll definitely want to learn more about its Protection Plus Mobile Elite plan.
Here’s what the plan offers, as quoted from Samsung’s Protection Plus website:
• Covers accidental damage from handling – drops, spills and cracked screens
• Covers electrical and mechanical failures
• Advanced exchange – replacement within 2 business days or less
• 24/7/364 customer support (Closed Christmas Day)
• Up to three (3) claims allowed during coverage period
Samsung sets the price at $99 for Galaxy S4/S5 models, and $129 for Galaxy Note 3 and 4 models.
Not only will you pay upfront for the premium, but you’ll also have to pay a pretty hefty service fee – $75 for Galaxy devices and $95 for Note devices.
The device you want covered will also have to be purchased in the last 30 days, otherwise it will no longer be eligible for the program.
If you’re interested, just make sure that your existing coverage doesn’t t overlap with Samsung’s new program by checking in with your phone carrier.
You can learn more by visiting Samsung’s Protection Plus website.