Black Friday mania is less than a week away, and as usual, there will be TV sales from every major retailer.
But not all those deals are good deals, which is where I come in.
I searched and researched all the upcoming Black Friday TV sales, as well as the pre-Black Friday sales, to find the ones worth your time and money.
Below, you’ll find the best deal from Walmart, Target, Best Buy and more, along with links to their sites and available sales.
Pre-Black Friday Deal (now through next Friday): Samsung 55″ 6500 Series, Curved 4K Ultra HD Smart LED TV, 21600p: $697.
Black Friday: 55″ Philips Smart 4K TV: $298
Black Friday: 55″ Toshiba LED 4K TV and a new Playstation Pro Bundle: $750.
Pre-Black Friday (this week only): Samsung 40″ Flat Panel TV 2160p 4K 120 Motion Rate Smart UHD TV: $379
Black Friday: Doorbuster (while supplies last): Samsung 50″ 4K Motion Rate 120 Smart Ultra HD TV: $399.97
Black Friday Deals:
• 40″ Class KU6300 4K UHD TV: $349.99 (save $450)
• 50″ Class J6200 Full LED Smart TV: $399.99 (save $900)
• 55″ Class KS8000 4K SUHD TV: $999.99 (save $1,200)
• 60″ Class KU6300 4K UHD TV: $699.99 (save $1,000)
• 75″ Class JU7100 4K UHD Smart TV: $2,499.99 (save $3,500)
Do you think these Black Friday TV deals are worth it?
Tell me below, and be sure to follow all my latest consumer news reports on Twitter!