Amazon’s new Streaming Partners Program launched today and with it comes the addition of Showtime, Starz and plenty more for Prime members.
Some highlights of the benefits available for viewers include:
• Free trials on all subscriptions
• Special Prime member pricing
• Latest episodes available simultaneous with broadcast
• Convenience of one account
• One Watchlist across all subscriptions
• Self-service cancellation of any subscription at anytime
• IMDb X-Ray integration
• Unified search and browse across subscriptions
• Unified voice search and ASAP on Fire TV
Amazon Prime members can subscribe to Showtime or Starz with special Prime member pricing of $8.99 a month.
The Amazon Video homepage has also undergone a redesign to make navigating through all of the available movies and TV shows easier for customers.
Dozens of video subscriptions are available through the Streaming Partners Program and networks now available include:
• A+E Network (Lifetime Movie Club)
• AMC (Shudder and SundanceNow Doc Club)
• RLJ Entertainment (Acorn TV, Urban Movie Channel, Acacia TV)
• DramaFever (DramaFever Instant)
• Tribeca Short List, Cinedigm (Dove Channel, Docurama, CONtv)
• Smithsonian (Smithsonian Earth)
• IndieFlix (IndieFlix Shorts)
• Curiosity Stream
• FlixFling (Cinefest, Nature Vision, Warriors and Gangsters, Dox, Monsters and Nightmares)
• BroadbandTV (Hooplakidz Plus)
• DEFY Media (ScreenJunkies Plus)
• Gravitas (Film Forum, Daring Docs, Fear Factory)
• Ring TV Boxing
“The way people watch TV is changing, and customers need an easier way to subscribe to and enjoy multiple streaming subscriptions,” said Michael Paull, Vice President of Digital Video at Amazon, in a press statement. “With the Streaming Partners Program, we’re making it easy for video providers to reach highly engaged Prime members, many of whom are already frequent streamers, and we’re making it easier for viewers to watch their favorite shows and channels.”
Amazon Prime members can find the complete list of new content available through the Streaming Partners Program– including Showtime and Starz– by visiting www.amazon.com/videosubscriptions.