Amazon recently published its list of Best Selling Books for 2012. The list is based on books published and sold in the year, and comprises both Kindle and print formats.
Sara Nelson, editorial director of Amazon.com, said in a press release “….It’s also interesting to note that four of the five contemporary romance titles in the top ten list, including the Fifty Shades trilogy, were originally independently published and went on to become huge best sellers.”
The Top Ten Adult Books For 2012 is as follows:
1. Fifty Shades Freed: Book Three of the Trilogy by E. L. James.
Please note that sales from books one and two are not taken into account. They were published in 2011.
2. Gone Girl: A Novel by Gillian Flynn.
3. Fifty Shades Trilogy: Fifty Shades of Grey, Fifty Shades Darker, Fifty Shades Freed 3 volume Boxed Set by E. L. James.
4. Bared To You: A Crossfire Novel by Sylvia Day.
5. No Easy Day: The Firsthand Account Of The Mission That Killed Osama Bin Laden by Kevin Maurer and Mark Owen.
6. The Marriage Bargain (Marriage to a Billionaire) by Jennifer Probst.
7. Reflected In You : A Crossfire Novel by Sylvia Day.
8. The Racketeer by John Grisham.
9. Defending Jacob: A Novel by William Landey.
10. The Innocent by David Baldacci.
Electronic Books (ebooks) are delivered wirelessly and may be purchased at anytime.