Looking for a couple of books to add to your Kindle or Nook collection? Here’s today’s round-up of heavily discounted ebooks courtesy of BookBub:
• “The Dress Lodger” by Sheri Holman – A national bestseller “as unsettling as it is brilliant” (The Washington Post Book World). After a small English town is struck by cholera in 1831, a teenaged mother will do whatever it takes to provide for her young son. “A dazzling narrative” (People, Book of the Week).
• “The Hazards of a One Night Stand” by Alyssa Rose Ivy – After a summer fling, Mallory heads back to college planning to forget everything about her hometown life, including Colton Waters. But when she sees him on her campus, Mallory must face her worst fear — and perhaps her greatest hope…
• “Pandora’s Grave” by Stephen England – When American archaeologists begin disappearing in Iran, veteran CIA operative Harry Nichols embarks on a harrowing rescue mission… and straight into a world-threatening conspiracy! Over 150 five-star reviews on Amazon.
• “Section 132” by Helga Zeiner – In this harrowing novel from an Amazon bestselling author, land developer Richard Bergman encounters child bride Lillian and finds himself drawn into a fundamentalist Mormon sect in which polygamy runs rampant.
• “The Synchronicity War: Part 1” by Dietmar Arthur Wehr – From a USA Today bestselling author comes an epic sci-fi novel with more than 450 five-star reviews on Amazon. Years of peaceful space exploration end dramatically when the United Earth Space Force comes up against an elite alien army.
Check out the rest of today’s ebook deals over on the main BookBub website.