While National Small Business Week officially came to a conclusion last week, Capital One Spark Business is celebrating small business owners through the rest of May with special offers through the second annual “Seize The May” promotion.
Many of the offers last until May 31. Here are some of them:
• Business Checking: No service fees for six months (in select markets)
• Business Savings: Earn one percent APY for 12 months
• Lending: One percent off approved APR and a chance for a free trip to the destination of your choice for loans of $1 million or more (in select markets)
• Merchant Services: $50 per month when you process at least $25,000 in transactions each month for 12 months (in select markets)
• Spark Online Store: 50 percent off any plan for the first three months
• Spark Terminal: Get a $50 credit and a free terminal with $5,000 in transactions in the first three months
• ShareBuilder 401k: Simple setup and online management tools, as well as, complimentary record keeping and administration
In addition to the above offers, Capital One Spark Business released the latest findings from its Spark Business Barometer that revealed small business sentiment continues to see a decline in the first half of 2016.
Among other key findings, the percentage of small businesses offering 401(k) plans declined nearly 50 percent since the fourth quarter of 2014 — from 24 percent to 13 percent this year. Additionally, less than one quarter (21 percent) of business owners currently use data analytics to make more informed business decisions.
For more information about “Seize the May” offers, visit the Capital One Spark Business website.