‘Twas the night before Christmas and all through the house, everyone was watching TV- including the mouse!!
Yes, Christmas is a time for food, family, and some good TV.
From Christmas classics to sports clashes, there is tons to see, and we have all the information on when and where to watch.
Below, you’ll find our Christmas Eve/Christmas Day schedule featuring specials, marathons and sporting events; all times are Eastern.
• It’s A Wonderful Life: 8 p.m., NBC.
• Mr. Magoo Christmas Carol: 8 p.m., CW.
• It’s Your 50th Christmas Charlie Brown: 8 p.m., CBS.
• A Charlie Brown Christmas: 9 p.m., ABC.
• Elf: 8:45 p.m., Christmas Eve, ABC Family. Also on at 5 p.m. on Christmas Day.
• A Christmas Story marathon, which starts at 8 p.m. on Christmas Eve and runs through Christmas Day.
• NFL: Chargers vs Raiders: 8:25 p.m., NFLN.
• Tim Burton’s The Nightmare Before Christmas: 12;30 p.m., ABC Family. Also on 3:15 p.m., on Christmas Eve.
• CMA Country Music: 8 p.m., ABC.
• The Andy Griffith Show Christmas Special: 8 p.m., CBS.
• Dr. Who marathon begins at 6 a.m. and ends with the Dr. Who Christmas special: “The Husbands of River Song” on BBC.
• Downton Abbey Finale and Christmas Special; 8:45 p.m., ITV. Airs in America in February.
• NBA Games:
Pelicans vs Heat: 12 p.m., ESPN
Bulls vs Thunder: 2:30 p.m., ABC
Cavaliers vs Warriors: 5 p.m., ABC
Spurs vs Rockets: 8 p.m., ESPN
Clippers vs Lakers: 10:30 p.m., ESPN
You will also find dozens of other holiday shows to watch all day Christmas Eve and day on the Hallmark channel and ABC Family.
What do you plan to watch for the holidays?
Let us know below and be sure to follow all my latest TV and streaming reports on Twitter.
Merry Christmas, from our family to yours!