Now that Black Friday shipping has come to an end, Target has posted some Cyber Monday specials for shoppers to look forward to.
Target will also be having a week of deals from December 1st to December 7th, following the many other retailers having complete Cyber Week sales.
Throughout the week, more than 100,000 items will be on sale including apparel for men, women and children, toys, phones and more.
Target is also offering their REDcard holders an extra 5% off their purchases.
Cyber Monday at Target will include online-only specials. Among the top choices are the savings on apparel and toys. The clothing sales include men, women’s and children’s clothing, accessories, jewelry and shoes at buy one – get one 60% off with free shipping on all apparel orders. Toys will be marked down with buy one – get one 30% off with free shipping as well.
Other Cyber Monday deals will include a Samsung GS3 Mini Unlocked Phone for $239 – an $80 savings off the original price, a Pentax Q10 camera for $249, reduced from $399, and a Dyson Animal Vacuum for $399 instead of $599.
Cyber Week will include some daily door busters beginning December 1st through the 7th. Some of these will include:
- Canon DSLR EOS 60D bundle camera for $899.99 (reg. $1,319.99)
- KitchenAid Artisan mixers and accessories at 20% off
- 47” LG 1080p HDTV for $469.99 (reg. S699.99)
- Polaroid 7” digital photo frame for $39.99 (reg. $69.99)
- Buy one get one 30% off Monster High and Transformers licensed toys
- Maylong tablet bundle MVP 295 in select colors for $85 (reg. $149)
- Oster Blender for $149.99 (reg. $249.99)
- Omega Juicer for $299.99 and get a $75 gift card with that purchase
Remember that Cyber Week includes online deals only from Target.com – these discounts will not be in stores.
Be sure to follow along for more future Target updates!