Whether you are looking to dine out with family and friends or do something with the kids NYC is full of tasty and fun things to do.
Easter is this Sunday, April 5th, so there are lots of great restaurant deals, egg hunts and more going on across the 5 boroughs.
To make sure you don’t miss out we’ve compiled a list of some of the best deals available, along with links to the sites, pricing and availability.
*Easter Sunday is a busy time for restaurants, so call ahead and reserve a table.
· Clement Restaurant (700, 5th Avenue). Located inside The Penninsula New York. Price is $ 165 per person ($75 for kids 12 and under) for an Easter brunch with over 50 buffet dishes. They will also have the Easter bunny in the lobby from 1-3:30 P.M. (EST) for an Easter egg hunt. For reservations call: 212-903-3051. Perfect for the whole family.
· The Palm Court (768 5th Avenue). Price is $75 per person for an Easter brunch that includes a candy cart for kids, sandwiches, tea and more. For reservations call: 212-546-5300. Great family fun.
· BLT Steak New York (106 E.57th street). Price is $60 for a pre-fixe menu with ala carte options available. Dishes include Roasted Leg of Lamb and Smoked Salmon. Great for couples or friends looking for a nice, upscale dinner. For reservations call: 212-752-7470.
Easter Egg Hunts
· Fourth U 3rd Annual Easter Egg Hunt (Central Park, NYC). Takes place on Saturday, April 4th from 12-3:30 P.M. (EST); cost is $5 per family. Ages range from infants to kids 6 and up. Includes, crafts, Easter baskets, music and storytelling. Click on the link to register.
· Children’s Museum of Manhattan Easter Egg Hunt (212 West 83rd Street, NYC). Takes place on Saturday, April 4th from 10 A.M. (EST)-4:45 P.M. (EST). For kids of all ages; includes an Easter scavenger hunt, egg spin art and prizes. For more information call: 212-721-1223.
· Green Meadow Farms Easter Celebration (3159 Flatbush Avenue, Brooklyn, NY). From now through Monday, April 6th from 11 A.M. (EST)-4 P.M.) EST; Cost is $6 per person. For kids of all ages; includes an Easter egg hunt, pony rides, petting zoo, parakeet house and kids get to meet the Easter bunny. For more information call: 718-470-0224.
· Eggstreme Weekend at The Bronx Zoo (2300 Southern Boulevard Bronx, NY). Saturday and Sunday from 11 A.M. (EST)-4 P.m. (EST). For kids of all ages; activities include a self-guided scavenger hunt, crafts, the Easter bunny, a wildlife hat parade and more. Call: 718-220-5100.
· Easter Parade and Bonnet Festival (St. Patrick’s Cathedral, 5th Avenue, between 50th & 51st street, NYC). Sunday, April 5th from 10 A.M. (EST)-4 P.m. (EST). Parade goes from 49th street to 57th street and includes Easter costumes and bonnets; no floats.
What will you be doing this Easter weekend? Share your plans with us below.