There are many great items that you can get for FREE this week (8/3-8/9) at Target! When combining these coupons and offers, the following items will cost you nothing:
1. Up & Up Index Cards, Poly Folders, or Pencil Sharpeners: With your target mobile app, there is a coupon for $1 off two Up & Up School supply items. With these items only costing $0.50, they end up free when you scan your mobile coupon.
2. Post-It Notes (90 count): On the Target website, a coupon is available for $1 off one Post-It product. The 90 count package costs just $1.00, therefore it ends up free.
3. BIC Mechanical Pencils (8 count $0.99) : There are two different ways to obtain two free packages. First, you need to have the coupon that came in last Sunday’s (8/3) Super Saver for $1 off two BIC writing items. Second, you can either print a coupon for $1 off two BIC writing items from the Target website, or you can use the coupon that came in the Target “Back to School” mailer. When using one manufacturer coupon, and one store coupon, the two packages end up free.
4. Purell Hand Sanitizer (8oz $2.69): Go to the Purell website here and register your information and take the quiz that follows. You will then be able to print a $2 off coupon. Combine this manufacturer coupon with Target’s $1 off one Purell item on the Target website, and you receive an 8oz bottle for free.
5. Suave Shampoo & Conditioner: These don’t end up free, but its so close I had to include this deal. If you have registered to receive Target coupons via text, you can text PACKITBACK to 827438 (standard text messaging rates apply), and receive a barcode for $1 off two Suave products. Combine this offer with two coupons for $0.50 off one Suave product available at Coupons.com. Use all three coupons to and pay only $0.29 each.
I used all of these offers successfully and was ecstatic. You do not need to be an “extreme couponer” to take advantage of these deals! If you would like to save big at Target, I recommend using the Cartwheel App, Target Mobile App, Target Text program, and their online website. All of these platforms have different offers that can be combined with manufacturer coupons which I obtain from either coupons.com or the Sunday paper!
Have you discovered any other freebies? Have you also successfully redeemed these offers? I would love to hear your stories below!