Labor Day sales are here, which means now is the perfect time for consumers to stock-up on all their must-haves of the season.
Walmart, Best Buy & JC Penney are having store-wide sales, in-stores and online & we have everything you need to know to navigate all the deals going on.
Target, Macy’s & Kmart are also having sales, which you can see here.
Here are each stores holiday hours & featured sale items to make your shopping experience easy & fun:
Walmart’s Labor Day sale features savings on electronics, outdoor furnishings, appliances & more and runs now through September 12th.
They will be open all day on Labor Day.
Here are their big sales items, including rollbacks:
• TV’s: Samsung 55″ Class 4K Ultra HD TV: $1098, Rollback-Vizio 55″ 4K Ultra LED HDTV: $848 (Save $150), Polaroid 55″ 4K Ultra HDTV: $499.99 (Save $300) & other select models on sale.
• Electronics: Madden 1 TB Xbox One Hardware Bundle: $399, Kodak all-in-one Wireless Inkjet Printer: $79.49.
• Computers: ASUS 2-in-1 (15.6″ touchscreen, Intel core i5, 6GB memory): $598 (Save $160), Rollback-Apple iPad mini 16GB wi-fi: $199 (Save $50), Toshiba Satellite (17.3″ 4 GB memory & windows 8.1): $394 (Save $35) & others.
• Appliances: Rollback-Hoover T-series WindTunnel rewind bagless upright vacuum: $99 (Save $30), Haier 3.2 cubic ft., 2-door stainless steel refrigerator: $129.99 (Save $35), Rival 0.9 cubic ft. microwave: $55 & more.
• Outdoors: Kent 20″ freestyle bike: $79.97, Rollback-Backyard Grill 30″ charcoal grill: $75 (Save $25) , Rollback-Better Homes & Gardens 5-piece patio set: $699 (Save $150) & more.
Best Buy’s Labor Day sale will run from now through Monday, September 7th, with stores having all electronics and appliances on sale.
The store will be open all day Labor Day.
Here’s what they will have on sale:
• Appliances: major appliance sale with up to 30% off through September 16th- Samsung high-efficiency steam front-loading washer and electric dryer: $1,499.98 for the pair (Save $700), Dyson multi-floor bagless upright vacuum: $299.99 (Save $100)) & LG 1.1 cubic ft. mid-size microwave (stainless steel): $179.99 (Save $60).
• Up to 25% off HDTV’s: Sharp 32″ 1080 LED TV: $179.99 (Save $50), Samsung 40″ 1080 HDTV: $329.99 (Save $50) & others.
• Computers: save $100 on select Samsung tablets, select other tablets starting at $49.99; select laptops starting at $149.99- Lenovo Flex 3 2-in-1 (11.6″ touchscreen, Intel Celeron, 4GB memory): $2399.99 (Save $50), Toshiba Satellite Radius (11.6″, Intel Pentium, 4GB memory): $399.99 & other select models.
• Electronics: up to 30% off Bose headphones, save $20 on select JBL Charge 2+ Bluetooth speakers, select camera’s on sale- Nikon Coolpix L840 16 megapixel camera: $229.99 (Save $70), Sony a6000 mirrorless camera: $699.99 (Save $100) & more.
JC Penney’s Labor Day sale offers savings on sale & clearance items (including clothes, shoes, appliances & more) and runs now through September 7th.
They will be open all day on Labor Day, with extended store hours on Friday & Saturday (September 4 & 5) until 10 P.M. (EST).
Here are their big sales items & deals:
• $10 off purchases of $25 or more with any form of purchase, or 20% off when you use your JCP card.
• Women: up to 40% off dresses (select styles), select bras buy 1, get 1 for $10, 25% off Levi’s tops, Levi’s jeans: $36.99 (Save $13), Stylus tops: $14.99 (Save $12) & more
• Juniors: 50% off leggings: $9.99, $29.99 for junior’s denim (Soundgirl, Ariya & others), juniors Decree tunic tee: $9.99 & other items also on sale.
• Men: Nike graphic tees: $19.99 (Save $6), Levi’s 514 straight leg jeans: $39.99 (Save $18), 50% off Xersion activewear, Arizona full flip hoodie: $19.99 (save $22), St. Johns Bay solid pique polos: $9.99 (Save $16) & more.
• Shoes: women’s flats: $29.99, 20% off Nike for men, 40% off girl’s boots & more.
• Home & Appliances: 30-50% off select appliances- Nutribullet blender: $79.99 (Save $50), 50% off quilts and blankets, JC Penney Home stripe or solid (30″x54″) bath towel: $5.99 (Save $6) & more.
Plan on taking advantage of these Labor Day sales?
Tell us what you plan to stock up on and be sure to continue to follow all my latest consumer news reports on Twitter!