Miller Lite is bringing back its Free Rides program for NFL games in six cities this year.
The brewing company has partnered with local public transit companies to offer Miller Lite Free Rides in Atlanta, Chicago, Cincinnati, Green Bay, Nashville, and Philadelphia for the 2015-2016 football season.
In Dallas, Miller Lite is offering $10 discount codes on Uber rides.
“At MillerCoors, we’re committed to promoting the responsible enjoyment and marketing of beer,” said Kim Marotta, MillerCoors Director of Sustainability, in a press release.
“Miller Lite Free Rides is our flagship responsibility program, and we’re excited to provide even more fans with a safe ride so they can have a great time on game day.”
The program was started 28 years ago and since then, Miller Lite’s Free Rides program has given more than 4.8 million fans rides in 20 cities throughout the country, according to the company.
A schedule of Miller Lite Free Rides for the 2015-2016 football season follows:
• Monday, September 14, 4:30 p.m. – 7:30 p.m.: Metropolitan Atlanta Rapid Transit Authority (MARTA) Breeze Cards distributed to fans at select stations; limited quantities available
• Sunday, October 4, 10 a.m. – 1 p.m.: MARTA Breeze Cards distributed to fans at select stations; limited quantities available
• Sunday, September 13:
• All Chicago Transit Authority (CTA) lines from the Roosevelt Station for four hours after the game (12:00 p.m. CT kickoff)
• Double decker bus 10 a.m. – 6 p.m. on a looped route to and from Soldier Field
• Miller Lite is partnering with Uber to provide fans (21+) using the app up to $25off their ride to get home safely from Soldier Field after the game and discounted Uber codes at select bars and restaurants redeemable on opening day; limited quantities available
• Sunday, September 20: Double decker bus 10 a.m. – 6 p.m. on a looped route to and from Soldier Field
• Sunday, September 20, all day: All Metro bus routes
• $10 Uber discount codes will be available at key accounts and via online promotions throughout the Dallas/Fort Worth area leading up to the game and redeemable (21+) on opening day Sunday, September 13; limited quantities available
GREEN BAY, WISCONSIN
• Sunday, September 20, 3:30 p.m. – 1:30 a.m.: Four select Green Bay Metro routes traveling to Lambeau Field
• Sunday, September 20, 1 p.m. – 9 p.m.: Southeastern Pennsylvania Transportation Authority (SEPTA) Broad Street Line
• Sunday, September 27 and all regular season home games after: Regional Transportation Authority (RTA) Music City Game-Day Express; limited quantities available
For complete details and schedules on free rides from Miller Lite for all six cities and NFL stadiums, in addition to the Dallas Uber discount code, visit MillerLiteFreeRides.com.