Sam’s Club recently announced extended hours and its entire Black Friday product lineup for both online and in-store shoppers.
Although the physical stores will be closed on Thanksgiving Day, online ordering will begin just after midnight (EST) – complete with free shipping for certain Black Friday items.
The weekend following Black Friday, Sam’s has planned to open its doors to non-members for its Holiday Open House Weekend.
Following are a sampling of some of Sam’s Club Black Friday deals, and a comparison price to the same product offered at a similar store:
• Samsung 55” Ultra HD Curved TV ($1,278; $1,497.99 at Amazon)
• Samsung Galaxy Tab 4, 7-inch ($149; $179.99 at Best Buy)
• Nikon L830 Long Zoom ($169.88; $229.99 at Target)
• Cuisinart 14-Piece Stainless Cookware Set ($99.98; on sale for $199.99 at Macy’s)
• XBox One Assassin’s Creed Bundle ($329; $449.99 at Best Buy)
Along with the typical tech, toys, and TVs, Sam’s is offering deeper discounts on select travel items. All-inclusive Hard Rock beach vacation packages will start at $99 and include extras like ground transportation.
Additionally, during the holiday season, members booking through Sam’s Club Travel could expect discounts of up to 50% on hotel bookings.