Target released its opening time for Thanksgiving Day, its Black Friday deals, and a special Black Friday today-only preview sale this morning.
Target’s Black Friday deals will begin online early Thanksgiving morning at Target.com, and while an exact time was not provided, rumors say 3 a.m. Eastern time/midnight Pacific.
In stores, Target’s 2015 Black Friday deals will be available starting at 6 p.m. on Thanksgiving Day, November 26.
Target has brought back free shipping and returns on all orders at Target.com through December 25, 2015 for the holidays.
As part of a new promotion for 2015, shoppers who spend $75 or more on Black Friday, November 27 at Target, will be given a 20% discount for use on a future purchase, good from December 4 through 13.
Also new for holiday 2015, Target has a just-released international website that accepts orders from and ships to over 200 countries. This means U.S. customers can order gifts through Target and have them sent directly to friends and family abroad.
The retailer is also promising its lowest prices ever on select gaming consoles and TVs this year.
Target’s Black Friday Deals for 2015 include the following:
• 55” Westinghouse LED TV, $249.99, Reg. $599.99
• 43” Element LED TV, Special Purchase $169.99
• Free $150 Target Gift Card when you buy an iPad Air 2
• Parrot Bebop Drone, $394.99, Reg. $499.99
• Xbox One Bundle, $299.99 with Gears of War digital game download ($39.99 Value) and a free $60 Target Gift Card, Reg. $349.99
• Free $100 Target Gift Card with purchase of any Apple Watch
• Beats Solo 2 Headphones, $96.99, Reg. $199.99
• Nikon CoolPix L340digital camera, $99.99, Reg. $229.99
• GoPro Hero+LCD, $299.99 and a free $60 Target Gift Card and a free 64GB Lexar MicroSD card ($42.99 value)
• Fitbit Charge HR, $119.00, Reg. $149.99
• Dyson V6 Motorhead Cordless Vacuum, $249.99, Reg. $399.99
• 40 percent off all apparel and accessories for women, men, kids and baby
• Buy one, get one 50 percent off select toys, including Star Wars, Hot Wheels, Thomas & Friends and more
• 50 percent off top holiday home décor, including all frames and jar candles
Today only, November 9, 2015, Target is offering a One-Day Early Black Friday Access sale at Target.com/BlackFriday. Deals for the one-day sale include:
• Beats Pill, $119.99 (Reg. $199.99)
• 25 percent off all Beats Wireless Headphones
• Polaroid 9” Tablet, $49.99 (Reg. $79.99)
• RCA 8”Android Tablet, $39.99 (Reg. $99.99)
• 25 percent off Apple TV
• RCA 10” Portable DVD Player, $54.99 (Reg. $99.99)
• Buy one, get one 50 percent off Melissa & Doug toys
• 40 percent off STEM toys
Other holiday sales at Target start November 22 and run through December 1. These include “deep daily discounts on electronics, kitchenware, toys and more” during the 10 Days of Deals sale and part of this includes a Black Friday presale on Wednesday, November 25, according to Target.
Target’s store hours for the 2015 holiday season are as follows:
• Thanksgiving Day, Nov 26: 6 p.m. – Friday, Nov. 27: 11 p.m. or midnight
• December 19-23: All stores open 7 a.m. to midnight
• December 24: All stores open 7 a.m. to 10 p.m. or 11 p.m.
• December 25: Closed
• December 26: All stores open at 7 a.m. and close at 10 p.m., 11 p.m., or midnight
To preview Target’s Black Friday deals, visit Target.com/WeeklyAd.
Deals for Target’s Black Friday presale on November 25, will be revealed on Sunday, November 22 at Target.com/Weekly Ad.
More information on 2015 Black Friday deals, Thanksgiving hours and other holiday sales at Target can be found at Target.com/BlackFriday or through Target’s weekly ad at Target.com.