Toys “R” Us is having some great Black Friday deals and Doorbusters, plus an ingenious new Speedy checkout app that will cut down on the thing we hate most about Black Friday- waiting in line!
The app is quite simple to use: scan the items you want to buy with the app as you shop (if you make a mistake all you have to do is swipe your screen from left to right to remove it), then hit the checkout button when your done.
You can then go to any register and have them scan the barcode on your phone to show what you owe- pay the bill and your done.
This app will come in handy as Toys “R” Us is expected to be packed with shoppers thanks to their Doorbuster deals.
Doorbusters start 7 A.M. (EST) on Friday morning and are good until the store closes Saturday night (while supplies last).
Doorbusters are in-store only, unless noted and include:
– Buy 1, Get 1 40% off all Disney Infinity video games, figures, playsets and accessories (may also be available online).
-Samsung Galxay tab 3 7″ kids tablet: $129.99. SAVE $100 ( may also be available online).
– Buy 1, Get 1 40% off all Skylander Trap Team figures and traps.
– 50% off Disney’s Frozen or Cars 16″ Big Wheel: $29.99. SAVE $30 ( may also be available online).
– 50% off Playskool Rocktivity table: $19.99.
– Barbie 28″ fashion doll: $24.99. SAVE $10.
– Little Tikes Tot Sports Easy score basketball set: $19.99 ( may also be available online).
– Over 40% off Lego Duplo Jake and the Neverland Pirate Hideout: $20.
– 50% off Sportspower easy assembly wooden play house: $99.99. SAVE $100 ( may also be available online).
– Polaroid 9″ Dual core tablet: $59.99. SAVE $40.
Plus, find even more deals on additional Doorbuster items throughout the store as well as online sales.
What do you think of the new checkout app? Let us know if you plan to use it below.